[SoC] Report #9 - VistSOS Data Visualization Framework

Felipe Poveda felipe07 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 09:58:11 PDT 2016

Dear all,

I am working on VistSOS: a data visualization framework for istSOS[1].

1. What did you get done this week?

   - With the help of my mentors the compatibility problem with IE was
   solved.
   - I updated the data provider's functionality with the last version of
   the istsos-core javascript library.
   - I started the implementation of the side by side histogram but it's
   not ready yet since I need to modify the data provider's implementation to
   get observations from multiple procedures.

2. What do you plan on doing next week?

   - Finish the implementation of side by side histogram.
   - Implement a series and stats chart with buffers (historic average,
   historic min - max area and historic 30% interval).
   - Add support for all istSOS observed properties.
   - Add parameter to change the mark width in the bar chart.

3. Are you blocked on anything?

No.

Have a great week.
*Felipe Poveda*