[SoC] Report #9 - VistSOS Data Visualization Framework
felipe07 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 09:58:11 PDT 2016
I am working on VistSOS: a data visualization framework for istSOS.
1. What did you get done this week?
- With the help of my mentors the compatibility problem with IE was
- I updated the data provider's functionality with the last version of
- I started the implementation of the side by side histogram but it's
not ready yet since I need to modify the data provider's implementation to
get observations from multiple procedures.
2. What do you plan on doing next week?
- Finish the implementation of side by side histogram.
- Implement a series and stats chart with buffers (historic average,
historic min - max area and historic 30% interval).
- Add support for all istSOS observed properties.
- Add parameter to change the mark width in the bar chart.
3. Are you blocked on anything?
Have a great week.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC