[SoC] Framework which supports addition of contraction techniques for pgRouting - Weekly Report #9
rohithreddy2219 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 09:47:27 PDT 2016
I am working on the implementation of a framework which supports addition
of contraction techniques for pgRouting for the GsoC 2016. This is my ninth
*My initial plan*
- Update the user and developer documentation of contraction.
*What did I do this week?*
- Discussion with the mentor regarding bugs causing crash in appveyor
build on 20/07/2016.
- Solved bugs due to data types.
- Updated the user documentation of contraction.
- Updated code files to ensure a successful build in
- Ubuntu(precise and trusty)
*What will I be working on next week?*
- Update the developers and users documentation.
*Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?*
- I faced a difficulty in identifying the bug due to data types which
caused the appveyor build to crash. My mentor Vicky Vergara helped me in
- At the moment I’m not blocked.
Below is the link to the branch I am working on
Below is the link to my wiki page
Any comments and suggestions are welcome.
Lab for Spatial Informatics
International Institute of Information Technology
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC