[SoC] Framework which supports addition of contraction techniques for pgRouting - Weekly Report #10
rohithreddy2219 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 09:14:21 PDT 2016
I am working on the implementation of a framework which supports addition
of contraction techniques for pgRouting for the GsoC 2016. This is my tenth
*What did I do this week?*
- Discussion with the mentor regarding signature change of contraction
function on 27/07/2016 and 29/07/2016.
- Signature change of contraction function.
- Modify the result files according to the latest signature.
- Modify the pgTap tests according to the latest signature.
- Fixed memory leak.
- Linting the code according to the standard code guideline
*What will I be working on next week?*
- Help on preparing the pgrouting version 2.3.0 alpha release
- Update the developers and users documentation.
*Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?*
- I faced a difficulty in identifying and fixing the memory leak. My
mentor Vicky Vergara helped me solve it.
- At the moment I’m not blocked.
Below is the link to the branch I am working on
Below is the link to my wiki page
Any comments and suggestions are welcome.
Lab for Spatial Informatics
International Institute of Information Technology
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC