[SoC] Report 2 - Nasa WWW Multidimensional visualization tool

Gabriele Prestifilippo gabrieleprestifilippo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 12:18:29 PDT 2016

Dear all,

This is my second report for the GSoC. I'm working on : Nasa WWW
Multidimensional visualization tool.

1)-What did you get done this week?
This week I've been working on the implementation of the voxel model,
visualizing it into a grid. I imported the grid from a dataset and
associated the voxels to the grid entries.
I managed to show many voxels in the same time and interact with them from
the interface.

2)-What do you plan on doing next week?

Next Week I will work on the filtering functionalities to filter many voxels
on the globe thanks to several options.

3)-Are you blocked on anything?
Currently I'm not blocked on anything, and my Tutor helped me to solve all
my problems that I was facing. I had some issues about using the testing
environment Karma, but I succeeded to implement it correctly.

Gabriele Prestifilippo.