[SoC] Report 3 - Nasa WWW Multidimensional visualization tool

Gabriele Prestifilippo gabrieleprestifilippo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 03:35:13 PDT 2016

Dear all,

This is my third report for the GSoC. I am working on Nasa WWW
Multidimensional visualization tool.

1)    What did you get done this week?

This week I created some filter functionalities based on the latitude and
longitude to show only some portion of voxels.  I also started working on
the altitude filter to reduce the layers of visible doxels when visualizing
more than one.

2)     What do you plan on doing next week?

Next Week I will continue working on the filtering for altitude and values.

3)     Are you blocked on anything?

I am not blocked, but I had several difficulties to let the filters work
together and to obtain good performances when using them. Luckily I managed
to solve all my problems during the week.

Gabriele Prestifilippo.