[SoC] GSoc: Report 3 - transiTime QuickStart application

Brendan Egan egan129129 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 14:05:53 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Here is my report for this week,

*1)-What did you get done this week?*

Started work on GUI for transitimeQuickStart. This is in GitHub.
https://github.com/Egan109/core/tree/master/transitimeQuickStart

Created welcome, input and output panels.

Added Information page and file browsing elements to gui.

Configured transitimeQuickStart module to successfully build with maven and
run on foreign (mentors) machine. This was done by altering the pom file.

Created junit test stub for GtfsFileProcessor.

I had a call with my mentor. This is arranged to happen weekly.

*2)-What do you plan on doing next week?*

Complete junit test for GtfsFileProcessor.

Create junit test for SchemaGenerator.

Continue constructing the stub of the transiTimeQuickStart. This will
involve Integrating the SchemaGenerator and GtfsfileProcessor with the
transitimeQuickStart
GUI.

*3)-Are you blocked on anything?*

No, but the public holiday on Monday slowed progress this week

Thanks,

-Brendan

Wiki page:

https://github.com/Egan109/core/wiki/Transitime-QuickStart-Gsoc-2016