[SoC] Report 3 - istSOS Web API

Luka Glusica luka.glusica89 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 08:36:46 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

The first part of my job is to develop *JavaScript core library, *which
will expose the communication with the* istSOS WA REST* interface.

*What did you get done this week?*

This week, I’ve implemented Configuration, Service, Offering,
ObservedProperty, DataQuality, UnitOfMeasure and Date classes. Service
class is partially implemented, because it depends on other classes that
should be implemented soon. Also, I’ve created an html and JavaScript file
for testing and I’ve already tested some of the previously implemented
classes, but the new ones are about to be tested.

Appart from mentioned, I’ve updated OSgeo wiki page
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/IstSOS_Web_API> with timeline and weekly
reports, also you can take a look at README file in my GitHub forked
repository <https://github.com/WebPractice-LukaG/javascript-core>, because
I’ve started with creating API documentation for the core library I’ve been
working on.

*What do you plan on doing next week?*

Next week, I plan to implement last two classes (Procedure,
VirtualProcedure) and to do all the testing, bug fixes and refining the
code and documentation. Hopefully, by June 20-th, I will be releasing
istSOS JavaScript core library.

*Are you blocked on anything?*

Currently, everything is fine.

Best regards,