[SoC] [GSoC] Report - Flow algorithms for pgRouting - Week 3

Andrea Nardelli nrd.nardelli at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 08:57:27 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I am working on the implementation of maximum flow algorithms and their
applications for pgRouting during the GSoC 2016. This is my third report.

1) What did you get done this week?

As said in my last report, I did not have time to work as much due to my
finals. I managed to add the code for the last maximum flow implementation
but I still have to fix some details in the PostgreSQL functions.

2) What do you plan on doing next week?

Next week will be the last one before the mid term assessments. I plan to
fix what I said above, finish the documentation and discuss with my mentors
about any improvement to the code, tests, etc...

3) Are you blocked on anything?

No.

You can check the branch I'm working on here:

https://github.com/Illedran/pgrouting/tree/gsoc-flow

Best regards,
Andrea Nardelli