[SoC] Bringing pyModis to the web through ZOO-Project [Report Week 3]

chingchai humhong chingchai.h at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 20:56:53 PDT 2016

Dear All,
This is my 3rd report of GSoC: [1]

*1**. **What did you get done this week?*

This week I still facing some problems to configuration pyModis to working
with ZOO-Project. The pyModis is inform warnings in ZOO-Service when
execute on web browser 'WxPython missing, no GUI enabled'. But I test
pyModis WPS Service with ZOO-Kernel linked against Python 2 and pyModis
1.0.2 It works [2]

*2**. **What do you plan on doing next week?*

 Next Week I planning to configuration GRASS, OTB and SAGA processing
support in the ZOO-Project by bringing MODIS data to the web.

*3**. **Are you blocked on anything?*

None

Best regards,

Chingchai Humhong