[SoC] GSoC 2016: call for mentors

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 09:03:31 PST 2016

Dear All,

Following the acceptance of OSGeo as mentor org also this year, we are now
recruiting mentors! Remember that mentors are the building blocks of GSoC:
we are not going anywhere without you! [1]

There is nothing like automatic mentors renewal. If you are available for
mentoring this year (again), you need to fill in this simple form [2] and
read and commit to the mentors’ responsibilities here [3]. If you’re not
yet subscribed to the soc ML [4], please do so. Remember that we require
two mentors for each accepted idea: so please spread the word among your
community and recruit mentors!

Looking forward to build a strong team of geo-mentors!

Madi and Anne

your OSGeo GSoC admins

[1]
https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.qkme.me%2F36e89g.jpg&f=1