[SoC] [OSGeo-Discuss] GSoC 2016: call for mentors

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:11:05 PST 2016

Hi Margherita,

this year I am again available to [co]mentor a project related to
QGIS (in C++ or Python).

Among other things I am interested in extending QGIS analytical
capabilities and improving the Processing geospatial processing
framework for QGIS.

I've read Mentors responsibilities and will do my best to follow
them.

> Dear All,
>

> Following the acceptance of OSGeo as mentor org also this year, we are now
> recruiting mentors! Remember that mentors are the building blocks of GSoC:
> we are not going anywhere without you! [1]
>
> There is nothing like automatic mentors renewal. If you are available for
> mentoring this year (again), you need to fill in this simple form [2] and
> read and commit to the mentors’ responsibilities here [3]. If you’re not yet
> subscribed to the soc ML [4], please do so. Remember that we require two
> mentors for each accepted idea: so please spread the word among your
> community and recruit mentors!
>

> Looking forward to build a strong team of geo-mentors!
>

> Madi and Anne
>
> your OSGeo GSoC admins
>

> [1]
> https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.qkme.me%2F36e89g.jpg&f=1