[SoC] GSoC 2016 Aspirant

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 02:29:02 PST 2016

Dear Dhruv Khattar,

sorry my previous email didn't go through the ML,

On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 1:18 PM, Dhruv Khattar <dhruv at khattarindia.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am in my sophomore year pursuing Btech and MS in CSE from
> IIIT-Hyderabad, India.
> I am good at C/C++, python, hrml, css, JS and mysql.
> I am interested in the following project:
>
>    - Improve and cleanup QGIS Algorithms in proccessing
>
> I also had a Data Structure and Algorithms course, so I think this project
> will be good for me.
> It would be great if someone could tell me how to get started.

 Please subscribe the qgis-dev mailing list [1] and read our
recommendations [2]. Introduce yourself in the gdal-dev mailing list, ask
potential mentors to challenge you with programming tasks, or browse the
bug tracker and submit a patch for devs evaluation.

Good luck!
Cheers,

[2]
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_Recommendations_for_Students