[SoC] Vincent Dorut - GSOC 2016

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 02:28:17 PST 2016

Dear Vincent,

Thank you for your interest! I'm putting in cc the soc mailing list [1] as
that is the place to introduce yourself and meet the potential mentors.
Please note that OSM does not participate under OSGeo umbrella this year,
so please contact them if you want to apply with them. If you want to apply
to gvsig / jgrasstools, this is the right place.
Please read carefully the recommendations for students [2].
I let the mentors of gvsig and jgrasstools to address you the further
steps, e.g. you should expect them to challenge you with programming
exercises or bug fixes.

Cheers,
Margherita

[2]