[SoC] GSOC 16 - General Processing improvements

Shubham Rathore shubhamrathore1947 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 06:18:44 PST 2016

Hello Everyone,

I am Shubham Rathore from Hyderabad(India). I am pursuing my B-Tech degree
from IIIT-Hyderabad, currently in my sophomore year. I was looking at the
project ideas for GSOC-16 and I found the 'General Processing improvements'
quite interesting.

Before I dive into the project related discussion, here is a little bit
about me, I am a 'Processing'(The Processing Foundation) contributor and
also have contributed a bit to Mozilla foundation. I've managed to
contribute to joomla as well. Here is the link to my git profile
https://github.com/GABBAR1947. I have always been interested in doing
projects and have successfully completed many. I have done projects in js,
php, c++, python and java. I have worked with frameworks like web2py,
flask, django.I've worked with template environments like javadoc, yuidoc
and jinja2 in p5.js and processing.py(subparts of the processing
foundation). I am always ready to take up new projects and have the ability
to adapt to new technologies and learn more, so I thought I should try
something bigger this time, which gives me the opportunity to learn even
more.With GSoC, I found a decent opportunity to do that.

I have been in touch with various technologies like grunt, travis, jenkins
and jasmine while working on some projects previously. Now regarding the
project idea, I am interested in the project mentioned above(General
Processing improvements ) and It will be very helpful if I get some further
guidance, so that I start learning in a particular direction.

Looking further for conversation

Regards,
Shubham Rathore(:gabbar1947)
https://github.com/GABBAR1947