[SoC] FW: GSoC Application proposal

Gabriele Prestifilippo gabrieleprestifilippo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 11:28:30 PDT 2016

From: Gabriele Prestifilippo
Sent: venerdì 18 marzo 2016 17:24
To: soc at lists.osgeo.org
Cc: Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX); Polimi;
Subject: GSoC Application proposal

Dear all,

I’m a Politecnico di Milano student, and I would like to apply for the GSoC and choose OSGeo as Mentoring organization.

I've been talking with Patrick Hogan, and I would like to propose him as Mentor for my application to the GSoC.
>From his side, it looks to be feasible.
My idea was to create a visualization tool based on a voxel model to represent four-dimensional environmental data, relying on Nasa Web World Wind.

Let me know what you think about, and if I can start preparing the documentation for the GSoC.

Regards,
Gabriele Prestifilippo