[SoC] FW: GSoC Application proposal

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 00:43:02 PDT 2016

Dear Gabriele,

from OSGeo-GSoC administrative side, we would be glad to host NASA Web
World Wind as a guest project. We require two mentors for each project
idea. Wannabe mentors have to appoint themselves on [1] and carefully read
and accept [2].

Regards,

[1]
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2016_Administrative#Mentors
[2]
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2016_Administrative#A_Mentor.27s_Responsibilities

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 7:28 PM, Gabriele Prestifilippo <
gabrieleprestifilippo at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Margherita Di Leo