[SoC] Students: please don't mark proposals as complete before deadline

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 04:21:49 PDT 2016

Dear students,

we are reading your proposal submissions on the google website. This is to
ask you to maintain the proposals open for comments until the deadline on
25. I don't know exactly which options are available from the students
side, but from our side, closed proposals cannot be commented (expected),
and in some cases (PDF) can not be viewed (which is somehow unexpected
behavior of the platform) until 25th. So please be kind and keep them open
until the deadline if possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Margherita Di Leo