[SoC] Report 1 Implementing WPS for Geopaparazzi field data collection tool using ZOO-Project

Niroshan Sanjaya nsanj88 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 02:42:32 PDT 2016

Hi all,
Here is my report for the first week of coding.

What did you get done this week?

After familiar with the ZOO-Project in the Community Bonding Period, I have
started to implementing  different services by using python.
I worked on implementing a service based on Java script and I created a
working example. After that I started to implementing JGrass tools as a
service, Still I am working on that.

What do you plan on doing next week?

In next week I am planning to finish the implementation of JGrass tools as
a web service. After that I will start to test its functions as a web
service.

Are you blocked on anything?

Recently, I shifted from linux environment to windows environment.
I have face several difficulties when I am setting up the environments, but
it has been solved thanks to my mentor Gerald Fenoy.
 I am not blocked at the movement actually, but my work is quite slow since
I do not have much experience in using Java scripts.

Best
Niroshan Sanjaya