[SoC] Week 12 Final Report: GRASS GIS Locations from Public Data

Zechariah Krautwurst zfkrautw at ncsu.edu
Wed Aug 30 13:38:43 PDT 2017

Thanks Jeff. I’ve added the final weekly report to the project wiki.

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2017/GRASSGISLocationsfromPublicData

On August 30, 2017 at 9:30:05 AM, Jeff McKenna (
jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com) wrote:

Hello Zechariah,

Can you please record this final report on your wiki page in the weekly
timeline as soon possible
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2017/GRASSGISLocationsfromPublicData

thanks,

-GSoC Admins