[SoC] IstSOS Android client and Java-Core

Helmut Kudrnovsky hkmyricaria at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 12:43:56 PST 2017

Dear Pawan,

this is the mailing list of OSGeo-GSoC coordination. be aware following
milestone:

February 27 16:00 UTC List of accepted mentoring organizations published [1]

istSOS GSoC ideas page can be found here:
   https://sourceforge.net/p/istsos/wiki/GSoC_ideas_2017/

contact information of istSOS can be found here:
   http://istsos.org/
   https://sourceforge.net/projects/istsos/

for further discussion please use directly istSOS's communication channels
mentioned in the websites above.

kind regards
Helmut

[1] https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline