[SoC] how to contribute OSGeo Organisation

Helmut Kudrnovsky hkmyricaria at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 12:53:58 PST 2017

Dear Rahul,

this is the mailing list of OSGeo-GSoC coordination. be aware following
milestone:

February 27 16:00 UTC List of accepted mentoring organizations published [1]

>I want to contribute OSGeo organisation. I would like to contribute on
open source Android, python projects.

Following starting points:

http://www.osgeo.org/ => all OSGeo's projects are listed there
projects
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/IRC => OSGeo's IRC channels

you have to screen OSGeo's projects whether one of them matches your
skillls and interest;
then choose the communication channel of the selected project and start to
discuss directly to
the project's community.

Kind regards
Helmut