[SoC] GSoC2017:A problem about the projcect "improve vector geoprocessing algorithms"

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 00:14:16 PST 2017

Hi,

we don't have any specific requirements about degree. If you are familiar
with Python/C++ and Qt/PyQt, have some knowledge about GIS you can
apply using one of the proposed ideas of come with your own idea.

Feel free to contact community via qgis-developer mailing list [0] or ask
me directly if you have any questions.

> Hi Everyone:
>
> My name is Ruoyun Jing, I am an undergraduate student in Northwest
> University(China) of Software Engineering.Although i am a girl,i really love
> coding !!! I've coded many alogorithm problems with C++and Python, GSoC is
> really a precious chance for me to get in touch with open source software.
>
>  After reading all the organizatuions and their projects, I'm pretty
> interested in improving vector geoprocessing algorithms,but i'm not sure do
> you have any requirement about degree.Despite my lack of project
> experience,i will try my best to learn ,code and communicate with mentor!!!
>
> Looking forward from you.:)
>
> Thank.
> Ruoyun Jing

Alexander Bruy