[SoC] Educational games add-on for gvSIG Batoví/Educa - Week 6 (July, 3 - July 9)

Carlos I. Colombana carlos.colombana at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 13:26:15 PDT 2017

I'm very sorry about the delay. Big part of my city suffered a surprise
internet cut from Sunday until today. Anyway all this days i continued
working offline, and tried to do my best with what i got.

What did you get done this week?

Improved, fixed some issues and finished the ODT templates filling method
named "fillPages()".
Develped ODTs merging method named "mergePages()".
https://github.com/nacho0605/GSoC/commit/23512e9040340a7ae242e6f1de78919f1a67ff10

Report pages partially filled and filled.
https://github.com/nacho0605/GSoC/commit/5d27bd85718840f0141e741de8c67a8bc960bbff

Report (pages filled and merged) in ODT and PDF formats.
https://github.com/nacho0605/GSoC/commit/9f6f634d647d5e6d540e26dba27ec8a4d0c6c8fb

Updated game management module.
https://github.com/nacho0605/GSoC/commit/a3ae79ae1adadcc44657c7594f4ce551dc810265

Studied possible ways of exporting ODT documenst to PDF. Finally i decided
to make it with LibreOffice/OpenOffice from the command line with:
"C:/Program Files/LibreOffice 5/program/soffice" --convert-to pdf report.odt

What do you plan on doing next week?

Finish report management module. If possible, develop login module.

Are you blocked on anything?

No.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GvSIG-Educational-Games_GSoC_2017
https://github.com/nacho0605/GSoC/tree/master/GSoC_2017