[SoC] GSoC 2017- Week 7 Report- Adding Audio, Video, and SOS input support to the MapMint4ME

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 04:24:39 PDT 2017

Dear all,

Warm greetings.

The tile of my project is "*Adding Audio, Video, and SOS input support to
the MapMint4ME*". With due respect, I wish to inform that, I have changed
my Github repository for the GSoC. Now I will be adding my commits to the
fork of official MapMint4ME Github repository.

*Old repository*: https://github.com/omshinde/gsoc17-MapMint4ME
*New Repository*:
https://github.com/omshinde/MapMint4ME/tree/gsoc-2017-camera

The consolidated points showing the work done in the seventh week and my
plans to achieve for upcoming days are as follows:

   1. *What did I complete this week?*
   - I was able to *import* the tables from MapMint4ME Android application.
      Also, I was able to *Edit* the tables from the MapMint4ME. The
      details are present at *[1]*.
      - Completed HTML files for video input in the MapMint4ME. The details
      are present at *[2]*.
      - Completed functions for Audio and Video support in the *MapMint4ME.java
      [3]*. There are some issues to be fixed. Currently, I am working on
      them.

      2. *What do I plan to achieve the next week?*
      - Solve the issues related to the audio and video support and store
      the captured media in the database.
      - Complete the JavaScript functions for Video and Audio support to
      connect the JavaScript files to the MapMint4ME.java.
      - Publish the Map from the MapMint4ME app.

      3. *Is there any blocking issue?*
      - Currently, I am not blocked.

[1] https://github.com/mapmint/mapmint/issues/10

[2]
https://github.com/omshinde/MapMint4ME/commit/c1d4f80ddc3f1d297cff174762f521e662dc6a46

[3]
https://github.com/omshinde/MapMint4ME/commit/7bd0b2ae44d2415c600f5589a7d64aded445fce1

The update has been done on the project wiki too.

The link to the project wiki page: Wiki
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GSoC_17:_Add_Audio,_Video_and_SOS_input_support_in_MapMint4ME>
.
The link to the Github repository: Repo