[SoC] Week 7 - istSOS Data analysis and statistical tools suite

Rahul Chauhan rahulnitsxr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 08:48:43 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,

This is Rahul. My project will cover all the features of OAT.Methods.

*What did I complete this week?*

Implemented String response in Json in resample oat method.
Implemented fill, statistics oat method in istsos api.
Implementing digital-filter, data values oat method in istsos api.
I have also updated the project wiki
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GSoC_17:_istSOS-Data_analysis_and_statistical_tools_suite>
 page.

*What am I going to achieve for next week?*

Implementing Hargreaves, Hydro events oat method in istsos api.

*Is there any blocking issue?*

Currently, everything is going according to plan.

Commits:-
[1] https://github.com/rahulworld/Data-analysis/commits/master

Best regards,
Rahul