[SoC] GSoC 2017- Week 8 Report - Integration of Bikeshare Information into an Open-source Transportation App

Rodrigo Carvalho carvalhorr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 02:44:14 PDT 2017

Dear all,

This is my progress report for week 7. You can follow my work on the
project in the main repository [1] and the Work In Progress Pull-Request
[2] to merge to the main repository. We are also keeping the progress
information updated in the issue that originated the project in [3].

*Week 8 (July 17 - July 23)*
*1. What do I have completed this week?*

   - We are working to release a beta version of OneBusAway for testing
   with support of bikeshare through GBFS on the main map view. In order to do
   this, I've worked to fix issues found by Sean (one of the mentors) in the
   implementation (see issues on comment [4])
   - Started working to add bikeshare as a trip planning option.

*2. What am I going to achieve for next week?*

   - Continue working to add bikeshare as an option for trip planning.

*3. Is there any blocking issue?*

   - No blocking issues

*4. Links*[1] https://github.com/carvalhorr/onebusaway-android/tree/gbfs
[2] https://github.com/OneBusAway/onebusaway-android/pull/776