[SoC] Report for Week 9 - 3D OSM Plugin API for ESA-NASA Web World Wind

Candan Eylül Kilsedar candaneylul.kilsedar at polimi.it
Mon Jul 31 01:53:44 PDT 2017

Hello all,

The work can be found at https://github.com/kilsedar/3dosm.
The wiki page is the following: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GSoC_2017_-_3D_OSM_Plugin_API_for_ESA-NASA_Web_World_Wind.

What did I complete this week?
- This week I did not work on sectorizing the GeoJSON. Instead I improved the example (https://kilsedar.github.io/3dosm/example/) I have. This required *creating a new branch "gh-pages", *learning how Grunt works and *creating the user interface (https://github.com/kilsedar/3dosm/commit/18181d8fe74eea302e4197aa0a74dc01e3a57597).
- Added license (https://github.com/kilsedar/3dosm/commit/84cafc1b5e6e31d897389a959fa59394ce04f5a8).

What am I going to achieve next week?
- I will make the example I have fully functional, which will require to extend the OSMLayer class to add layers based on their geometry using any OSM tag.  The week after I will go back on sectorizing the GeoJSON.

Is there any blocking issue?
- No, there is no blocking issue.

Best,

Candan Eylül Kilsedar