[SoC] Reminder for mentors & admins: summit draw

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jul 31 04:58:07 PDT 2017

So far only 1 mentor and 1 admin have committed to attend the mentor
summit, by writing their name on the wiki[1].  If you are a mentor or
admin interested in traveling to the Google summit in October, and meet
the requirements listed on the wiki, please sign up in the next few
hours, before the draw.

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2017_Mentor_Summit

-jeff