[SoC] [GSoC17] Report 1 - istSOS Data analysis and statistical tools suite

Rahul Chauhan rahulnitsxr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 02:37:52 PDT 2017

Hello everyone,

The aim of my project primarily is to create OAT extension in RESTFull Web
api and OAT extension having data analysis and statistical tools for istSOS
which will be used to automate the creation of statisticat documents using
OAT library and harvesting the data from an istSOS server and then
publishing the result on Open Data Portals(CKAN).

*What did you get done this week?*

   - User interface design completed.
   - Adding user interface implementation in istSOS api.
   - User interface implemented of OAT method resampling in istSOS api.
   - I have also updated the project wiki
   <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GSoC_17:_istSOS-Data_analysis_and_statistical_tools_suite>
    page.

*What do you plan on doing next week?*

   - Adding functionality of resampe method(OAT) in istSOS api.

*Are you blocked on anything?*

   - Currently, everything is going according to plan.

Best regards,
Rahul