[SoC] GSoC 2017- Week 1 Report- Adding Audio/Video and SOS input support to the MapMint4ME.

Simone Battaglia simonebt92 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 06:50:37 PDT 2017

Dear all,

My name is Simone, and this is my 1st report for the GsoC.
I'm developing a plugin for the NASA-ESA WebWorldWind framework.
Regarding my report I included all the answers to the question provided,
but in a discursive way.
Is it still ok? Unless i can change it to the standard Q/A format.

This week I set-up the development environment and made some research about
the clustering algorithms and libraries available. I found out some good
library for clustering point and it can be integrated with WebWorldWind.
Next week I will set up the unit test environment. I already tried this
week but had some problems. However, talking with my mentors I got some
advice on how to proceed.

My Repository: GitHub <https://github.com/simonebt92/NASA-WWW-MarkerCluster>
My Wiki Page: MarkeCluster
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GSoC_2017_-_NASA/ESA_WebWorldWind_Marker_Cluster>