[SoC] GSoC 2017- Week 2 Report- Adding Audio/ Video and SOS input support to the MapMint4ME

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 04:32:21 PDT 2017

Dear all,

Warm Greetings.

The title of my project is "*Adding Audio/Video and SOS input support to
the MapMint4ME*". The consolidated points showing the work done in the
second week and my plans to achieve for upcoming days are as follows:

   1. *What did I complete this week?*
      - Published local data using MapMint. The local data is of
*Mumbai*(19.07°
      N, 72.87° E) which is a city in India. *I have tried to compile the
      points in the link <https://github.com/mapmint/mapmint/issues/8>.*
      - I tried to setup *Tables* and *Importers* module of MapMint in my
      local instance. I got a lot of help from the issue
      <https://github.com/mapmint/ansible-roles/issues/3> created on the
      MapMint Github repository. I am still trying to set it up and publish the
      tables. The Tables module will be helpful in importing the created tables
      from MapMint4ME.
      - Continued studying Android development and concepts of JAVA.

      2. *What do I plan to achieve the next week?*
      - The primary task, for now, is to set up the Tables module in the
      MapMint successfully.
      - To start accessing Tables module from the MapMint4ME.

      3. *Is there any blocking issue?*
      - Currently, I am blocked with publishing tables using Tables and
      Importers module. But, I feel, I should be able to get over it as soon as
      possible.

I have updated this information on my project wiki page too.
The link to the project wiki page: Wiki
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GSoC_17:_Add_Audio,_Video_and_SOS_input_support_in_MapMint4ME>
.
The link to the Github repository: Repo
<https://github.com/omshinde/gsoc17-MapMint4ME/wiki>.

I would be highly grateful to receive your precious feedbacks towards my
improvement.

Thanks and regards,
Rajat Shinde,