[SoC] Fw: Google summer of code.

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Thu Mar 2 22:58:50 PST 2017

>Gesendet: Freitag, 03. März 2017 um 01:53 Uhr
>Von: "Роман Самойленко" <rsamoilenko at mail.ru>
>Betreff: Google summer of code.
>Hello, dear admin!
>
>    My name is Roman. I am a student from Ukraine. I liked several PyWPS ideas for GSoC 2017.
>
>    I have some questions.
>    How can I get more infromation about these ideas? Can I write to my potential mentor directly?
>    And generally, where can I ask questions?
>
>Sorry for disturbing you!  All the best.

please keep questions and discussion on the SoC ML [1] that other students and mentors can benefit from.

all the OSGeo's GSoC ideas can be found here [2], also the PyWPS ideas [3].

please search how to contact the PyWPS community here [4], e.g. [5], and then join directly the community for further PyWPS ideas discussion.

cheers
OSGeo-GSoC admin team