[SoC] Project proposal introduction

Simone Battaglia simonebt92 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 01:06:02 PST 2017

Hello everyone, I'm a student from Italy and I would like to participate in
the GSoC of this year. I've been already in contact with the possible
mentors. In particular, I would like to create a Plugin for the NASA/ESA
WebWorldWind organization. I'm a PhD student in Bologna, and I research
about Neurosciences. However, I love programming and I'm an active
developer. I have some experience with the WebWorldWind software that I
used for some projects.
I will now discuss more with the mentors about the Idea and see if it is
feasible.

Regards,
Simone