[SoC] Community Bonding period - it’s student time to be active!

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue May 9 12:35:52 PDT 2017

Today we had our first Mentor-Student meeting via http://appear.in/
teleconferencing. I called it so we could have a quick meet and greet
between the three of us (me, Kevin, and Julia). It was mostly
introductions and chat, and just a few admin things to sort out. Worth
doing something like that if you don't know your student or your
co-mentors very well at the moment!

Barry