[SoC] GSoC 17: istSOS-Data analysis and statistical tools suite

Rahul Chauhan rahulnitsxr at gmail.com
Sat May 13 23:16:07 PDT 2017

Dear all, Hello:

My name is Rahul Chauhan. I am a 3rd year Computer Science & Engineering
student, pursuing B.Tech at National Institute of Technology Srinagar, J&K,
India.

This is my first participation in Google Summer of Code and I am
enthusiastic about it.
The aim of my project primarily is to create OAT extension in RESTFull Web
api and OAT extension having data analysis and statistical tools for istSOS
which will be used to automate the creation of statisticat documents using
OAT library and harvesting the data from an istSOS server and then
publishing the result on Open Data Portals(CKAN).

The project's wiki can be found by following the link
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GSoC_17:_istSOS-Data_analysis_and_statistical_tools_suite>
.

Warm regards,
Rahul