[SoC] OSGeo-GSoC Presentation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 14:00:14 PST 2017

I would recommend making a "gsoc" folder https://github.com/osgeo/osgeo/gsoc
(folders are taking shape for committees and local chapters).

Your presentation, how did you find the libre office template?
- So far I cannot figure out how to easily change the background in
LibreOffice
- I am not sure about the use compass triangles being used for headings (we
try and keep them pointed in the compass directions as they are taken from
the small compass shape in the logo). For more information see style guide
<https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/marketing/branding/styleguide-osgeo.pdf>
page 16 & 17 on "branding elements".

--
Jody Garnett