[SoC] GSoC Introduction - Jan Pisl

Jan Pišl janjanpisl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 05:13:58 PDT 2018

Hi everybody!

My name is Jan Pisl and I study at the Czech Technical University in
Prague. I will be participating in this year's GSoC. My project [1] focuses
on implementing database storage support for output data in PyWPS on which
I've already worked in my bachelor's thesis [2]. Jachym Cepicky and Martin
Landa are going to be my mentors.

I will be very grateful for any feedback & suggestions for improvement on
my proposal or generally for any comments or ideas regarding my project. I
am delighted to be able to participate in GSoC and to join the OSGeo and
PyWPS communities.

I have requested access to the OSGeo wiki page so I will update you with a
link to the project's page soon. I will also set up a GitHub repository for
the project.

Thank you for such a *splendid* opportunity!

Jan Pisl

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ef5-TZxv4gmkruMxdRrBioj6w0K7ZtMFqpw5jf5pex8/
[2] https://github.com/ctu-geoforall-lab-projects/bp-pisl-2018