[SoC] GSoC Introduction - Aditya Pratap Singh

Aditya Pratap Singh adityapratap.singh28 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 06:44:57 PDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I'm Aditya Pratap Singh doing B.Tech from IIT Bhubaneswar, India. My
proposal "Implement Minimum Spanning Tree and Min-Cut for pgRouting by the
Boost Graph Library" has been selected for GSoC 2018 (PgRouting) under
Vidhan Jain and Rohith Reddy Sankepally.

Here is my proposal for a detailed explanation (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cL71HaaammJY_Hw_rZb5lpkWUg-u-uINasFrDU2TtP4/edit?usp=sharing
)
Please have a look at my proposal and provide your valuable suggestions.
So, I can improve my idea.

I created a wiki page [1] for my idea where I'll be reporting my progress
throughout the GSoC period.

Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity. I am looking forward to
being
part of OSGeo and PgRouting community.

Regard,

Aditya Pratap Singh