[SoC] [pgRouting] Week 8 Report: Implement Bellman-Ford and Parallel-Dijkstra algorithm for pgRouting

Sourabh Garg sourabh.gargcd.mat14 at iitbhu.ac.in
Sun Jul 8 07:55:46 PDT 2018

Hi All,

This is my report for Week 8 (July 2 to July 8).

*What did you get done this week?*

   - Fix compile and documentation warnings.
   - Updated documentation for pgr_bellmanFord function.
   - Set up the environment for working with MPI and PBGL.
   - Experimentation of parallel boost graph library.

Details of PR can be found at [1]&[2].
There are currently two branches on which I am working presently[3][4].

*What do you plan on doing next week?*

   - Implement few more tests with parallel boost graph library.
   - * Implementing parallel_dijkstra functionality in pgRouting *( If time
   permits)

Currently, I am not blocked.

The project's wiki can be found at [5].

[1]. https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/pull/1060
[2]. https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/pull/1061
[3]. https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/tree/bellmanFord
[4]. https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/tree/gsoc/parallel-dijkstra
[5]. h
ttps://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2018-Parallel-Dijkstra-and-Bellman-Ford

Regards,

*Sourabh Garg*
IIT BHU, India