[SoC] Week 9 Report : Making pgRoutingLayer plugin compatible with QGIS 3.0

Aasheesh Tiwari aasheesht50 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 16:06:17 PDT 2018

Hi All,

Please find below the Weekly status updates of my project titled " Making
pgRoutingLayer plugin compatible with QGIS 3.0 and adding GUI support for
proposed functions" for week-9.

What did you get done this week:
1. Fixed all the errors in the code.
2. Manually tested the plugin by following workshop examples.

I am glad to say that the plugin is working now. It may have hidden errors
which need to be found. I have attached the following link to give a
glimpse of how the plugin is behaving.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1niLz4P_GMj6W7SkC0t0pcN0PcuXkNqIAIWSz_3thsfU/edit?usp=sharing

What do you plan on doing next week?

1. Documentation
2. create file for new functions.

I am not blocked.

The project's wiki, repository and this weeks PR can be found here at [1] ,
[2] & [3] respectively.

[1]
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSOC--2018-Makin
g-pgRoutingLayer-plugin-compatible-with-QGIS-3-and-adding-ad
ditional-GUI-support

[2] https://github.com/pgRouting/pgRoutingLayer/tree/gsoc/python3

[3] https://github.com/pgRouting/pgRoutingLayer/pull/6
<https://github.com/pgRouting/pgRoutingLayer/pull/66>9