[SoC] Just in time: Seeking mentors for development of a Deep Learning model applied to Remote Sensing Data

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:08:10 PDT 2018

Hi Evandro,

thank you for your proposal, I put in cc also the GRASS GIS dev mailing
list, as it might be a suitable project candidate if anyone is available
for mentoring it. It is usually a bit more difficult to find mentors when
the proposal comes from a student and it is not listed in our ideas page,
however not impossible, and your idea sounds very interesting. Are you
familiar with GRASS GIS?
I'd like to point you out our recommendations for students at
https://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=Google_Summer_of_Code_Recommendations_for_Students
, particularly our guidelines on how to submit a proposal.

Thanks,

Margherita Di Leo