[SoC] Brief presentation

iba diouf ibdioufksk4 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 04:13:47 PDT 2018

Dear all,
My name is Iba DIOUF I am currently studying in Montpellier 3 University. I
will work on the project with MapMint and more precisely on MapMint4ME the
Android app giving the capabilities to record data on the field.

I am very happy and exited to contribute for the very first tile in an Open
Sorce proeject ans expect to have good time with the OSGEO community.

I already installed the Virtual Box on my computer (after having some fight
witn BIOS Settings) and I also started working on the wiki.

Today I went to meet with Gerald that given me a MacBook pro telling me
that it will simplify the upcoming work. I have noticed that I will need to
learn fast about the keybo

Best regards,