[SoC] Brief presentation

iba diouf ibdioufksk4 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 04:17:44 PDT 2018

Gasp, sorry for answering to myself.

I have sent the previous email by mistake. It is probably due to what I was
speaking about previously: the keyboard layout.

Anyway, I won't waste your time starting the same email again and again.

I would simply like to inform you that from now everything is in place for
having a proper GSoC occuring.

I also have to make a short mention that I have a end-of-the-year project
to handle in parallel to this GSoC. Hopefully, this project will end on May
19th, so I will be able to spend even more time after that date.

I hope you can forgive me for my mistakes and give me the chance to
participate this year in the GSoC.

I wish you all a very nice day!