[SoC] GSoC'18 Community Bonding Period Report "Implement MST and MinCut"

Aditya Pratap Singh adityapratap.singh28 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 14:14:43 PDT 2018

*Hi all,Community bonding period was a great experience. I learned many
things that would help me in the coding period.The task that I have
completed in Community Bonding Period:1. Make a wiki page with following
details: [1]A Brief description of the project.The task of Community
Bonding Period.Plans for Week.2. Introduce myself and my project in SOC
mailing list and add the project wiki and the GitHub project link on the
OSGeo Wiki Page [2].3. Updated my fork and cleaned the repository from
unused branches.4. With the help of the mentor, I practice test of template
function (Dijkstra code) [3] and its compilation log is here [4].5. Study
relevant material for my project and understand more architecture of
PgRouting.6. Teamwork: How function is working in PgRouting with detailed
explanation [5]. 7. Repository: I set up this repository during proposal
time and I will update this repository during the coding period [6].Project
wiki: https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2018-MST-and-Mincut
<https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2018-MST-and-Mincut>Project
repository: https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/tree/gsoc/mincut
<https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/tree/gsoc/mincut>Best