[SoC] GSoC'18 Week 1 Report : Making pgRoutingLayer plugin compatible with QGIS 3.0

Aasheesh Tiwari aasheesht50 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 04:02:39 PDT 2018

Hello All,

I am Aasheesh Tiwari, currently working on Making pgRoutingLayer plugin
compatible with QGIS 3.0 and add GUI support for proposed functions.

This is my report for week 1(14May-20May).

*What did you get done this period?*

*This week and the upcoming week is dedicated to writing unit tests for the
existing code. *

   - created a unit test for init file
   - created a file (qgis_models.py) that will mimic qgis for further unit
   tests.

*What do you plan on doing next week?*

   - I plan to improve qgis_model.py
   -  unit test the core functions of the plugin

*Are you blocked on anything?*
‌        No, Currently I am not blocked.

The wiki page and project repository can be found at [1] and [2]
respectively.

[1].
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSOC--2018-Making-pgRoutingLayer-plugin-compatible-with-QGIS-3-and-adding-additional-GUI-support
[2]. https://github.com/pgRouting/pgRoutingLayer/tree/gsoc/python3