[SoC] New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop- Report week 10

Mauro Carlevaro gianimauro at vera.com.uy
Thu Aug 8 20:49:43 PDT 2019

Hi, dear community, I am working on code optimization.

Regarding rule 2 MustBeCoveredByEndpointOfPoint. Link: https://github.com/Maureque/TopologyRuleMustBeCoveredByEndpointOfPoint/blob/master/mustBeCoveredByEndpointOfPointRule.py

I have been trying to solve a problem on line 49 but I still haven't been able to,

I think that the way that I implemented the code when hasn't got index intercepts the whole line so I think that in the rule mustBeCoveredByEndpointOfPointRule.py on line 49 it should be used some function in self.geomName that can be ST_StartPoint, St_EndPoint or St_PointN by passing the vertex 0 and the numVertices-1
But I have not known how to implement it.
Any suggestion is welcome or if you can recommend me more documentation of the part without spatial index to see how to work it would be useful.
Thank you

Regards

Mauro