[SoC] New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop- Report week 11

Mauro Carlevaro gianimauro at vera.com.uy
Fri Aug 9 05:13:27 PDT 2019

Dear community,

I send you the weekly report corresponding to the period from August 5th to 11th.
What did I complete this week?

    * Adaptation of the rules to the changes implemented in the framework. Rule optimization: Must be covered by endpoint of and Must be properly inside polygons .
    * Make further changes in the code to improve the functionalities.
    * Improve existing documentation.
    * Test, debug and improve the developed code.

What am I going to achieve for next week?

    * Make further changes in the code to improve the functionalities, code optimizations and optimize algorithms.
    * Improve existing documentation.

Is there any blocking issue? No, there is not any blocking issue.