[SoC] New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop- Report week 12

Mauro Carlevaro gianimauro at vera.com.uy
Sun Aug 18 08:17:03 PDT 2019

Dear community,

I send you the weekly report corresponding to the period from August 12th to 18th.

In this week I also want to thank Carlos Colombana, a member of the community who recommended me important improvements in the last rule that can also be applied to all the previous ones, since in the latter there are types of non-standard geometry, these inherit from the types of standard geometry.

Therefore, when these situations arise, they are resolved using the "isTypeOf" method.

What did I complete this week?

    * Make further changes in the code to improve the functionality, code optimizations and optimize algorithms
    * Improve existing documentation.

What am I going to achieve for next week?

    * Final Report.
    * Make further changes in the code to improve the functionality, code optimizations and optimize algorithms.
    * Submit Final work product and evaluations.

Is there any blocking issue? No, there is not any blocking issue.