[SoC] Creation of new topological rules in gvSIG desktop - Weekly Report 11

Hector Tundidor Hernandez hectorth23 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 09:21:24 PDT 2019

Dear Community,

I have updated mi wiki page. Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

1) What did I complete this week?

This week I have continued with the must be larger than cluster tolerance rule and actions development defined to solve those cases in which the rule is violated. Regarding the actions, last week, a single solution was proposed through the deleteFeatureAction action. However, during the week it was decided to add the deletePointsActions action in the approach rule solution raised days ago. This is included in the rule wiki. In addition, as this rule can be applied to both linear and polygonal entities, it has been decided together with my main tutor to create a single rule and two factories that take this fact into account. In addition, two files with linear and polygonal entities have been created to test the developed code. Therefore, the files mentioned are the following:

- mustBeLargerThanClusterToleranceRule.py
- mustBeLargerThanClusterToleranceLineRuleFactory.py
- mustBeLargerThanClusterTolerancePolygonRuleFactory.py
- deleteFeatureAction.py
- deletePointsAction.py
- line_cluster.shp
- testPolygonCluster.shp
rule wiki: https://github.com/hecnita/gvsig-gsoc2019-topology/wiki/Rule-Must-be-larger-than-cluster-tolerance

rule repository: https://github.com/hecnita/TopologyRuleMustBeLargerThanClusterTolerance

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?

The next week I will finish profiling the must be larger than cluster tolerance rule code and, also, the rules code implemented during the previous weeks.

3) Is there any blocking issue?

There is no blocking problem.

Regards
Héctor