[SoC] GSoC 2019 - Implement Edward Moore's Algorithm, Breadth First Search and Binary Breadth First Search Algorithms in pgRouting - Week 11 Report

GVS Akhil gvs.akhil1997 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 11:14:00 PDT 2019

Hello everyone,

Here is the eleventh-week report for my GSoC project.
Any feedback, comments and suggestions are welcome.

*Week 11 Report*

   - What did I complete this week?
      - Reorganised files and made lint changes to being code up to
      Google's C++ standards in preparation for branch deployment.
      - Added documentation and no-crash pgTap test for Edward Moore's
      algorithm.
      - Merged three pull requests containing the above changes. ([1], [2],
      [3])
   - What am I going to achieve for next week?
   - In the following week, I will begin integrating all the code I have
      written and the changes I have made into pgRouting's main [4] repository.
      (Currently, code resides on pgRouting's GSoC [5] repository)
   - Is there any blocking issue?
      - Not a blocking issue, I had mentioned in last week's report that I
      would be implementing Edward Moore's algorithm for
negative-weighted graphs
      but after discussion with my mentors, We have decided to forgo
this feature
      due to extensive internal changes and tests required to support
      negative-weighted graphs on pgRouting (Currently, pgRouting is not
      compatible with negative-weighted graphs)

Public Repository: [6]
Wiki page with all reports: [7]

*Links*

   - [1] https://github.com/pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting/pull/27